The Indiana Water Environment is excited to announce Indianapolis will be hosting the WEF Collection Systems Conference in 2019. Stay tuned for more details throughout the year and learn more here.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OPENED!
In addition to the focused theme, abstracts, session and workshop proposals, and panel discussions are being solicited on the following topics:
• Integrated Wet Weather Planning
• Sanitary and Combined Sewer Overflows
• Design and Construction – Delivering Capital Projects
• System Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
• Asset Management and Sustainability
• Trenchless Technologies, Rehabilitation and Private I/I
• Pump Stations/Force Mains
• Utilities of the Future
Deadline to submit an abstract is September 12th!
NEW This Year! Workshop Proposals and Mobile Session Proposals are also being solicited at the same time as abstracts.
The Specialty Conference Committee is also accepting Workshop proposals. These workshops are add-on programs, offering attendees intensive opportunities to learn about a specific topic in an in-depth, hands-on format. Strict guidelines are followed so that the highest level of education credits (CEUs) can be awarded for all WEF workshops. More information regarding the mobile sessions will be added to the website in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions please contact CS2019@wef.org or 704.684.2400 x7610.