Posting Date: 06/12/19
Company: American Pump Repair & Service, Inc.
Position Title: Service Technician
The Service Technician will work at lift stations, wastewater and water treatment plants, and other locations conducting troubleshooting, repair, and installation of various equipment including but not limited to pumps, electric motors, control panels and accessories, valves and piping, and other water and wastewater treatment equipment.
Service Technician will be responsible for completing work in an efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Duties and responsibilities include troubleshooting, repair, and installation of various equipment including but not limited to pumps, electric motors, control panels and accessories, valves and piping, and other water and wastewater treatment equipment. Confined space entry work may be performed with the proper certification and training.
- Strong knowledge and experience troubleshooting and installing electrical components and systems including single phase, three phase, DC and AC voltages up to 480VAC, PLCs, and VFDs, as well as general electrical theory
- Experience testing, evaluating, and troubleshooting electrical motors and pumps
- Experience with basic hand tools and power tools
- Confined space entry experience preferred
Application Instructions: Please email resumes to Jordon Harrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Date: 06/12/19
Company: Citizens Energy Group
Position Title: Sr. Systems Maintenance and Relief Operator Westfield
Under limited supervision, position is responsible for arranging, coordinating and maintaining, troubleshooting, cleaning and repairing lift stations, booster station,wastewater/water plant, and emergency generation facilities as well as other buildings and grounds maintenance as needed. Position assists as needed with the diagnostics and repair of the SCADA systems. Incumbent must be able to operate a Vac-truck, crane truck, dump truck and backhoe as needed for maintenance activity. Position shares on-call rotation for collection system and plant coverage during non-business hours. Position works both individually and in conjunction with Wastewater Operations, and when necessary, Water Operations. Position takes an active role in developing new hires for plant maintenance. Position requires excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills, timely follow-up with customers and record keeping of supporting documents. Incumbent is responsible for performing Relief Operations of the Wastewater plant including compliance testing of samples as needed. Must be able to work alone with little supervision and directly with customers and resolve service issues. Position requires excellent record keeping of all maintenance done on equipment.
- Coordinates and Maintains, troubleshoot and repair lift stations, Wastewater Plant equipment, including Annual and monthly Lift-Stations alarm testing, pump capacity, operation and compliance. Perform maintenance on all equipment both Water and Wastewater according to the O & M and maintain accurate and detailed records of that maintenance. These include but not limited to pumps, Motor Control Centers, tanks, meters SCADA control systems, vehicles etc. Troubleshoot electrical systems that range from 4-20ma to 480 Volt 3ph. Maintain Portable Generators. Rebuild or repair Lift Station pumps up to 100Hp.
- Relief operations of the Water or Wastewater Plants. To do necessary daily testing according to IDEM regulations. Recording and documenting these results in their proper place within Hach Wims and MRO reports. Making necessary changes to the systems to ensure IDEM compliance. Running RDT for Solids handling to maintain proper plant operations and levels in Digester Tanks.
- Operates Heavy Equipment (Vactor, Backhoe, Dump Truck, Crane Truck and Snow removal).
- Ordering parts and materials for Lift Stations, Booster Stations, Fleet and Plants. Maintains repair parts stocks.
- Develops and maintains written maintenance procedures for plant equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have and maintain a valid Indiana Driver’s License and have or the ability to get a CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) Class B within 90 days.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in wastewater operations and/or maintenance.
- Minimum Class 1 Wastewater Treatment license or ability to obtain within 24 months.
- Must be organized and capabilities to maintain records.
- Ability to work alone, in various positions, which require but are not limited to sitting, bending, standing, walking, lifting and climbing in all types of weather conditions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must demonstrate a working ability to use a computer or computer device for record keeping.
- Requires reading, math, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of pertinent OSHA safety regulations.
- Requires the ability to carry out verbal and written instructions as well as work alone in certain situations.
- Must have the ability to work well and communicate with customers, management and the general public; and to establish effective working relationships with other employees.
- Knowledge of various pumping, electrical and, building mechanical systems.
- Ability to work overtime and be on-call periodically.
- IWEA collections system certification.
- Post-secondary education or technical classes.
- Chemical safety and equipment safety certifications.
- Knowledge or license in Industrial Pretreatment.
- Knowledge of GPS technology.
- “Pipe” Televising program.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience and knowledge of water, sanitary and irrigation codes.
- Ability to work with confidential information, use discretion and best judgment.
- Must be detailed, highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Proficient with Google Earth, HANSEN, GIS (ESRI), 7i, SCADA, Geotivity (Turboview), ADS (Intelliserve); Archview-Pictometry.
- Knowledge of various mapping and utility infrastructure maintenance and viewing programs such as GIS.
Application Instructions: Please log in to www.Citizensenergygroup.com, and select “Our Company” and “Careers” to apply for this position.
Posting Date: 06/12/19
Company: Alpha EMC
Position Title: Environmental Consultant
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded environmental consulting firm, Alpha EMC, seeks a dynamic and talented Full-Time Field Consultant to join our team. Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety and energy solutions that improve lives. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the environment and our sense of pride!
NPDES storm water site evaluations, which entail weekly scheduled and unscheduled construction site inspections to verify that proper sediment and erosion control practices are being utilized in compliance with the federally mandated NPDES Storm water permit.
- Client Interaction and relationship development.
- Updating, analyzing and researching solutions
- Ongoing communication between team members for quality purposes
- Preparing reports
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Illustration of verbal and written communication skills
- Continued focus on improvement and learning of technical knowledge
- Self motivated and idea centered
- AA, BS/BA or technical equivalent.
- Minimum of A.A. required; B.S preferred
- Dependable transportation required for inspections.
Salary/Compensation: $32,000 to $36,000
Application Instructions: Please apply using the link below: