Submit an Article
The Editorial Committee accepts content for consideration from anyone in the water quality industry. To have your content reviewed for an upcoming issue, please complete the form below and upload your article.
To ensure your article is in The Digester please review the 2019 Editorial Deadlines.
- To ensure your article is in the spring issue please submit your article by February 1st.
- To ensure your article is in the summer issue, please submit your article by May 8th.
- To ensure your article is in the fall issue, please submit your article by August 30th.
- To ensure your article is in the summer issue, please submit your article by November 29th.
The following types of articles are most likely to be considered:
- Plant profiles
- Product profiles
- Case studies
- Technical articles
- IWEA committee happenings – review of recent event/meeting/initiative
- Operator association happenings – review of recent event/meeting/initiative
The committee also accepts submissions for the following recurring columns. Follow the link for each column for a form to complete.
Tips for submitting an article:
- Include the original photo/image files as attachments in addition to the article.
- Send editable word documents or original PDF files (not scans).
- The article can be as short as long as you’d like. A full-page article is around 550 words, but we accept articles that are lengthier and more brief as well. If you have specific questions, contact us.
- If you have an idea for a story/article but you aren’t a confident writer, let us know! We have committee members willing to help get your story told.
The committee does not typically consider:
- Company press releases
- Articles with an excessive ‘sales’ spin