Booth registration will open shortly for the 2020 IWEA Annual Conference being held Wednesday, August 26th-28th located in Fort Wayne, IN.
The booth layout is shown below. Below is the exhibitor list, along with each assigned booth.
Booth spaces include the following:
- 8×8 Booth space
- Skirted 6-foot table and 2 chairs
- (1) full-conference registration pass which includes:
- Continuing education session access and attendance forms
- Lunch on Wednesday, August 21st, if you would like additional lunches they can be purchased separately
- If you need extra furniture, additional electricity (IWEA provides standard electricity 120 V up to 20 AMPs), or to ship your booth to the conference you will order this through our AV provider by downloading the exhibitor handbook. The Exhibitor Handbook will be available in June.
Exhibit Hall Schedule (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Tuesday, August 25th- Set up from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 26th- Exhibits open from 8:45 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27th Tear down at 3:10 p.m.
Booth registrations canceled after August 10th are not eligible for refunds.
Booth fees must be paid no later than July 27th. To receive a full refund for an IWEA event, the cancellation request must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than two weeks before the event. Cancellations must be sent to Kylee Daily.