The Young Professionals T-Shirt Design Competition is in full swing! Do you have a creative side? Submit your artwork and compete among your peers. The winning design will be featured on a t-shirt benefiting the Besozzi Scholarship Fund. The criteria for submissions are below.
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSION
- The design is only for the front of the shirt
- Limit design to 5 colors (black and white count as colors)
- Must include the IWEA and AWWA logos in the corner of the design, which can be one overall color.
- At a minimum include the words “IWEA/INAWWA YP” or you can spell out young professionals.
- The design must convey the water/wastewater resources industry.
- No more than 5 words outside of the “IWEA/INAWWA YP” words.
- Include your name/signature/initials in the corner of the design itself.
Your design will be judged on the following criteria:
- Theme (must fall into a water resource category)
- Completeness (must be ready to produce without changes)
- Visibility (easy to read/understand from a distance)
- All submissions will be voted on by leadership. The top 5 will be voted on by the YP Committee.
- The winner will get their design on the shirt, as well as receive a free shirt.
To view the color options for the shirts, please click the following links. The colors include grey tri-blend, black heather tri-blend, grass green tri-blend, and true royal tri-blend, and solid white tri-blend.
WHAT IS THE LEO BESOZZI SCHOLARSHIP FUND?
Leo Besozzi, a long-time leader and a member of the Indiana Water Environment Association (IWEA), bequeathed a large sum of money to IWEA in order to provide opportunities for wastewater professionals in continuing their education of the water environment. The Besozzi Scholarship program is in place to assist a student in studying a field related to the water environment in earning their degree. In order to continue to provide assistance to future water professionals, the Young Professionals Committee hosts a fundraiser each year to benefit the scholarship fund.
SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN BELOW
Submissions are now closed.